IT'S TIME TO NOMINATE TENNIS ALL-STARS!
The 2017 All-Star Tennis Tournament will be held at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 15 at Parham Bridges Tennis Center in Jackson, MS.
FOR COACHES ONLY:
Click the tab(s) to the right to submit your Coaching Record Update Form and/or All-Star Player Nomination(s). Check with your players for conflicts with this date prior to nominating. Be sure to review the guidelines before submitting nominations to ensure that your players are in fact eligible. Deadlines are listed below.
- Coaching Record Update Form must be electronically submitted no later than Wednesday, March 15, 2017. To be considered for All-Star Tennis Coach, you must submit the Coaching Record Update Form.
- All-Star Tennis Coaches will be selected on Wednesday, January 22, 2017.
- Player Nomination forms must be electronically submitted by Tuesday, April 25, 2017.
- All-Star Tennis Player Selection will be Sunday, May 7, 2017.
- All-Stars will report Wednesday, June 14, 2017. Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- The 2017 All-Star Tennis Tournament will be played Thursday, June 15 at Parham Bridges Tennis Center in Jackson, MS. Free admission.
Click the tabs to right to view Tennis information. →
Guidelines for All-Star Tennis Tournament
I. Selection of Coaches:
- Must have been a member of the M.A.C.
- Must have been a head coach in a MHSAA school.
- Must abide by the M.A.C. Code of Ethics.
- Must fulfill all commitments specified by M.A.C.
II. Selection of Players:
- Must be a senior in good standing with MHSAA.
- Must respond to all dated material by the date requested.
- Female players must not be pregnant.
- Must exhibit positive attitude to those in charge at all times.
- No jewelry during practices or games.
- Failure to comply with any of these guidelines will result in dismissal from team.