TENNIS ALL-STARS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!
The 2017 All-Star Tennis Tournament will be held at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 15 at Parham Bridges Tennis Center in Jackson, MS.
- All-Star Player Participation Forms (to be submitted online) & School Physical (fax to 601-924-3050) are due back by Thursday, May 18. These forms must be submitted to play in the game; failure to do so will result in replacement.
- Players will report on Wednesday, June 14 at 1:00 PM to Hinds Community College. Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- 2017 All-Star Tennis Tournament will be played at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 15 at Parham Bridges Tennis Center in Jackson, MS. Free Admission.
Click the tabs to right to view Tennis information. →
Guidelines for All-Star Tennis Tournament
I. Selection of Coaches:
- Must have been a member of the M.A.C.
- Must have been a head coach in a MHSAA school.
- Must abide by the M.A.C. Code of Ethics.
- Must fulfill all commitments specified by M.A.C.
II. Selection of Players:
- Must be seniors graduating with their class and in good standing with the MHSAA.
- Must be nominated by his/her own head coach (who must be an active M.A.C. member).
- Must respond to all dated material by the date requested.
- Female players must not be pregnant.
- Must exhibit positive attitude to those in charge at all times.
- No jewelry during practices or games.
- Failure to comply with any of these guidelines will result in dismissal from team.