2017 VOLLEYBALL ALL-STARS HAVE BEEN SELECTED!
The All-Star Volleyball Games will be played on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 6:00 PM. Players report on Tuesday, July 18.
Admission: $5; MAC Cards are accepted.
Important information for players who were selected for the 2017 All-Star Volleyball Games is listed below:
- All-Star Player Participation Forms need to be submitted electronically by Thursday, December 1, 2016. A copy of your school physical will need to be faxed to our office by this date also (Fax: 601-924-3050. Your Coach can help you with this).
- Ads must be received by Monday, January 16, 2017.
- All-Stars will report on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 12:30 PM to Millsaps College in Jackson, MS. Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- The 2017 All-Star Volleyball Games will be played at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at Hangar Dome (Millsaps College - Jackson, MS).
Click the tabs to right to view Volleyball information. →
Guidelines for All-Star Volleyball Game
I. Selection of Coaches:
- Must have been a member of the M.A.C.
- Must have been a head coach in a MHSAA school.
- Must abide by the M.A.C. Code of Ethics.
- Must fulfill all commitments specified by M.A.C.
II. Selection of Players:
- Must be a junior in good standing with MHSAA.
- Must respond to all dated material by the date requested.
- Female players must not be pregnant.
- Must exhibit positive attitude to those in charge at all times.
- No jewelry during practices or games.
- Failure to comply with any of these guidelines will result in dismissal from team.