FOOTBALL ALL-STARS HAVE BEEN SELECTED!
FOR ALL-STARS ONLY:
Click the tabs to the right to electronically submit your Player Participation forms and to download your Ad Sales Packet & Reporting Instructions. Dates are listed below for meeting times and deadlines.
- All-Star Football Nominations must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, September 20.
- Football All-Stars will be announced at the annual All-Star Football Press Conference on Wednesday, October 4 at 10:00 AM.
- Team Meetings will be held Sunday, October 8 at 1:00 PM.
- BBC North Team: Grenada High School
- BBC South Team: Petal High School
- MS/AL Team: HealthPlex Performance Center (Madison, MS)
- All-Star Player Participation Forms must be submitted by Wednesday, October 11.
- BBC North/South All-Star Football ads must be received in our office by Monday, October 16.
- MS/AL All-Star Football ads must be received in our office by Monday, November 13.
- North/South Football All-Stars will report to practice on Wednesday, December 6.
- The Bernard Blackwell Classic North/South All-Star Football Banquet will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday, December 8 at the Lyman Community Center (13742 US 49, Gulfport, MS 39503).
- The 2017 Bernard Blackwell North/South All-Star Football Game is scheduled for Saturday, December 9 in Gulfport, MS (Gulfport High School’s Milner Stadium, 1403 38th Ave., Gulfport, MS).
- Mississippi/Alabama Football All-Stars will report to practice on Monday, December 11.
- The Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Football Classic Banquet will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday, December 15 at Thad Cochran Center on the campus of the University of Southern Mississippi (121 W. Memorial Dr., Hattiesburg, MS).
- The 2017 Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Football Game will be played in Hattiesburg, MS on Saturday, December 16 at M.M. Roberts Stadium on the campus of the University of Southern Mississippi (118 College Dr., Hattiesburg, MS).