2017 SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL ALL-STARS HAVE BEEN SELECTED!
The 2017 All-Star Slow Pitch Softball Games will be played at Mack Fanning Field (Newton County High School) in Decatur, MS on Saturday, October 28, 2017. Players will report on Game Day.
Admission will be $5; MAC cards will be accepted.
- Coaching Record Update Form must be electronically submitted no later than Monday, August 7, 2017. To be considered for All-Star Slow Pitch Softball Coach, you must submit the Coaching Record Update Form.
- All-Star Slow Pitch Softball Coaches will be selected on Wednesday, August 9.
- Player Nomination forms must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, August 9.
- All-Star Fast Pitch Sofball Player Selection will be Wednesday, August 16.
- All-Star Player Participation Forms (to be submitted online) & School Physical (fax to 601-924-3050) are due back by Thursday, August 24.
- Ads are due no later than Wednesday, September 6.
- Players will report on Saturday, October 28 at 9:30 AM. Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- The 2017 All-Star Slow Pitch Softball Games will be played Saturday, October 28, 2017 at Mack Fanning Field (Newton County High School) in Decatur, MS.
- The first 1A/2A/3A Game will begin at 12:00 noon followed by the first 4A/5A/6A Game.
- Slow Pitch Softball All-Stars will be introduced at approximately 2:00 PM.
- The loser of the 1A/2A/3A Game plays 4A/5A/6A loser after introductions are made followed by the 1A/2A/3A winner vs. 4A/5A/6A winner.