VOLLEYBALL ALL-STARS HAVE BEEN SELECTED!
The 2018 All-Star Volleyball Games will be played on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 6:00 PM. Players report on Tuesday, July 17.
Admission: $5; MAC Cards are accepted.
Important information for players who were selected for the 2018 All-Star Volleyball Games is listed below:
- Volleyball Coaching Record Update Forms must be received by Monday, October 30. You must submit this form if you like to be considered for All-Star Coach.
- All-Star Volleyball Coaches will be selected on Wednesday, November 1.
- All-Star Volleyball Player Nomination Forms must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, November 1.
- All-Star Volleyball Players will be selected Wednesday, November 8.
- All-Star Player Participation Forms need to be submitted electronically by Thursday, November 30. A copy of your school physical will need to be faxed to our office by this date also (Fax: 601-924-3050. Your Coach can help you with this).
- Ads must be received by Monday, January 15.
- All-Stars will report on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 12:30 PM to Millsaps College in Jackson, MS. Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- The 2018 All-Star Volleyball Games will be played at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at Hangar Dome (Millsaps College - Jackson, MS).
Click the tabs to right to view Volleyball information. →
Guidelines for All-Star Volleyball Game
I. Selection of Coaches:
- Must have been a member of the M.A.C.
- Must have been a head coach in a MHSAA school.
- Must abide by the M.A.C. Code of Ethics.
- Must fulfill all commitments specified by M.A.C.
II. Selection of Players:
- Must be a junior in good standing with MHSAA.
- Must respond to all dated material by the date requested.
- Female players must not be pregnant.
- Must exhibit positive attitude to those in charge at all times.
- No jewelry during practices or games.
- Failure to comply with any of these guidelines will result in dismissal from team.