Jump to navigation
As a professional educator, I will:
- Exemplify the highest moral character, behavior and leadership.
- Respect the integrity and personality of the individual athlete.
- Abide by the rules of the game in letter and in spirit.
- Respect the integrity and judgment of sports officials.
- Demonstrate a mastery of and continuing interest in coaching principles and techniques through professional involvement.
- Encourage a respect for all athletes and their values.
- Display modesty in victory and graciousness in defeat.
- Promote ethical relationships among coaches.
- Fulfill responsibilities to provide health services and an environment free of safety hazards.
- Encourage the highest standards of conduct and scholastic achievement among all athletes.
- Seek to inculcate good health habits including the establishment of sound training rules.
- Strive to develop in each athlete the qualities of leadership, initiative, and good judgment.