UPDATE: The new date for the 2020 All-Star Tennis Tournament has been set: Thursday, July 16. If the 2020 Multi-Sports Clinic is cancelled, the All-Star Tournament will be cancelled as well. The player nomination deadline has been extended through Friday, May 29.
IT'S TIME TO NOMINATE TENNIS ALL-STARS!
The 2020 All-Star Tennis Tournament will be held at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 11 at Parham Bridges Tennis Center in Jackson, MS.
- Coaching Record Update Form must be electronically submitted no later than Wednesday, March 11, 2020. To be considered for All-Star Tennis Coach, you must submit the Coaching Record Update Form.
- All-Star Tennis Coaches will be selected on Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- Player Nomination forms must be electronically submitted by Tuesday, April 20, 2020.
- All-Star Tennis Player Selection will be Sunday, April 26, 2020.
- All-Star Player Participation Forms (to be submitted online) & School Physical (fax to 601-924-3050) are due back by Thursday, May 14. These forms must be submitted to play in the game; failure to do so will result in replacement.
- Players will report on Wednesday, June 10 at 1:00 PM to Hinds Community College. Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- 2020 All-Star Tennis Tournament will be played at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 11 at Parham Bridges Tennis Center in Jackson, MS. Free Admission.
Click the tabs to right to view Tennis information. →