The 2023 All-Star Tennis Tournament will be held at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 8 at Parham Bridges Tennis Center in Jackson, MS.
- Coaching Record Update Form must be electronically submitted no later than Wednesday, March 1, 2023. To be considered for All-Star Tennis Coach, you must submit the Coaching Record Update Form.
- All-Star Tennis Coaches will be selected on Wednesday, March 8, 2023.
- Player Nomination forms must be electronically submitted by Tuesday, April 18, 2023.
- All-Star Tennis Player Selection will be Monday, April 24, 2023.
- All-Star Player Participation Forms (to be submitted online) & School Physical (fax to 601-924-3050) are due back by Wednesday, May 10. These forms must be submitted to play in the game; failure to do so will result in replacement.
- Players will report on Wednesday, June 7 to Hinds Community College in Raymond, MS. Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- 2023 All-Star Tennis Tournament will be played at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 8 at Parham Bridges Tennis Center in Jackson, MS. Free Admission.
Click the tabs to right to view Tennis information. →
Guidelines for All-Star Tennis Tournament
I. Selection of Coaches: .
• Must be a current member of the M.A.C.
• Must have been a head coach in a MHSAA school.
• Must abide by the M.A.C. Code of Ethics.
• Must fulfill all commitments specified by M.A.C.
II. Selection of Players:
• Must be a senior graduating with his/her regular class and in good standing with MHSAA, MAC, respective school & coaching staff.
• Must respond to all dated material by the date requested.
• Female players must not be pregnant.
• Must exhibit positive attitude to those in charge at all times.
• No jewelry during practices or games.
** A player or coach may be dismissed from the All-Star team at any time by the MAC Executive Director for not complying with these guidelines.
III. To be eligible for selection, all player nominations must be electronically submitted on the M.A.C. website five working days before the date of the Selection Committee Meeting.