IT'S TIME TO NOMINATE BASKETBALL ALL-STARS!
The 2020 Mississippi Sports Medicine North/South All-Star Basketball Games are scheduled for Saturday, March 21, 2020 at A.E. Wood Coliseum on the campus of Mississippi College in Clinton, MS.
Admission will be $10; MAC Cards will be accepted.
- Coaching Record Update Forms must be electronically submitted by Thursday, September 26.
- All-Star Basketball Coaches will be selected on Thursday, October 3.
- All-Star Basketball Player Nomination Forms must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, December 11, 2019. Please be sure to select the appropriate form!
- The Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Basketball Games are for Senior players only.
- The Mississippi Sports Medicine North/South All-Star Basketball Games are for Junior players only.
- Basketball All-Stars will be selected Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
- All-Star Basketball Player Participation Forms must be submitted by Thursday, January 22.
- North/South Basketball All-Star Ad Sales must be received in our office by Thursday, January 22.
- North/South Basketball All-Stars will report at 1:00 PM on Friday, March 20 . Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- 2020 Mississippi Sports Medicine North/South All-Star Basketball Games will be played Saturday, March 21, 2020 at A.E. Wood Coliseum on the campus of Mississippi College in Clinton, MS. The Coliseum parking lot is located on Highway 80 between Springridge Road (I-20 Exit 36) and Clinton-Raymond Road (I-20 Exit 35). Admission will be $10 (good for all games); MAC Cards will be accepted.
- 1A/2A/3A Girls' Game: 3 PM
- 1A/2A/3A Boys' Game: 4:30 PM
- 4A/5A/6A Girls' Game: 6 PM
- 4A/5A/6A Boys' Game: 7:30 PM
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
MISSISSIPPI ASSOCIATION OF COACHES
P: 601-924-3020 F: 601-924-3050
Click the tabs to right to view North/South All-Star Basketball information. ⇒
Guidelines North/South All-Star Basketball Games
I. Selection of Coaches: