2021 MISSISSIPPI SPORTS MEDICINE NORTH/SOUTH BASKETBALL ALL-STARS HAVE BEEN SELECTED!
The 2021 Mississippi Sports Medicine North/South All-Star Basketball Games are scheduled for Saturday, March 20, 2021 at A.E. Wood Coliseum in Clinton, MS.
Admission will be $10; MAC Cards will be accepted.
- Coaching Record Update Forms must be electronically submitted by Thursday, October 1.
- All-Star Basketball Coaches will be selected on Thursday, October 8.
- All-Star Basketball Player Nomination Forms must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, December 9, 2020. Please be sure to select the appropriate form!
- The Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Basketball Games are for Senior players only.
- The Mississippi Sports Medicine North/South All-Star Basketball Games are for Junior players only.
- Basketball All-Stars will be selected Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
- All-Star Basketball Player Participation Forms must be submitted by Thursday, January 21.
- North/South Basketball All-Star Ad Sales must be received in our office by Thursday, January 21.
- North/South Basketball All-Stars will report on Game Day: Saturday, March 20. Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- 2021 Mississippi Sports Medicine North/South All-Star Basketball Games will be played Saturday, March 20, 2021 at A.E. Wood Coliseum on the campus of Mississippi College in Clinton, MS. The Coliseum parking lot is located on Highway 80 between Springridge Road (I-20 Exit 36) and Clinton-Raymond Road (I-20 Exit 35). Admission will be $10; MAC Cards will be accepted.
- GAME TIMES:
- 1A/2A/3A Girls' Game: 12 Noon
- 1A/2A/3A Boys' Game: 2:30 PM
- 4A/5A/6A Girls' Game: 5 PM
- 4A/5A/6A Boys' Game: 7:30 PM
- GAME TIMES:
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
MISSISSIPPI ASSOCIATION OF COACHES
P: 601-924-3020 F: 601-924-3050
Click the tabs to right to view North/South All-Star Basketball information. ⇒
Guidelines North/South All-Star Basketball Games
I. Selection of Coaches: