The 2024 All-Star Bowling Tournament will be held at 10:00 AM on Thursday, February 8 & Friday, February 9 at Depot Bowling Lanes in Philadelphia, MS. The Girls' Tournament will be on Thursday followed by the Boys' Tournament on Friday.
- Player Nomination forms must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
- Bowling All-Stars will be announced at the State Tournament January 31 - February 2, 2024.
- All-Star Player Participation Forms must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, February 7. These forms must be submitted to participate; failure to do so will result in removal.
- Players will report on their respective Tournament Day:
- Girls: Thursday, February 8 at 9:00 AM to Depot Bowling Lanes in Philadelphia, MS
- Boys: Friday, February 9 at 9:00 AM to Depot Bowling Lanes in Philadelphia, MS.
- 2024 All-Star Bowling Tournament will be held at 10:00 AM on Thursday, February 8 & Friday, February 9 at Depot Bowling Lanes in Philadelphia, MS. The Girls' Tournament will be on Thursday followed by the Boys' Tournament on Friday. Free Admission.
Be sure to review the guidelines to ensure that your players are eligible.
All-Star Bowling Guidelines
I. Selection of Players
• Must be in good standing with MHSAA, MAC, respective school & coaching staff.
• Must respond to all dated material by the date requested.
• Female players must not be pregnant.
• Must exhibit positive attitude to those in charge at all times.
• Male & female players cannot wear earrings in practices or games.
- Who can participate?
- Bowlers whose coach is a member of the Mississippi Association of Coaches. Coach must have joined by the end of the current calendar year.
- Top 5 medalist at the State tournament from each class (I, II, and III). Total of 15 bowlers.
- Three (3) wildcard players from each class (I, II, and III). Total of 9 bowlers. Wildcard nominations explained below.
- If any player has prior commitment, he/she will not be replaced in the tournament.
- Nominations for the wildcard positions:
- Coaches name and school
- Player name
- Player’s Top 8 series bowled during the regular season during match play. Selected and verified by the coach.
- Average from the same Top eight series
** A player may be dismissed from the All-Star team at any time by the MAC Executive Director for not complying with these guidelines.
II. To be eligible for selection, all player nominations must be electronically submitted on the M.A.C. website before the Regional tournament.