Looking for your AHA CPR card?
Here are the tips for obtaining your CPR card:
- Allow the processing time to be complete by July 30th.
- Search “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the inbox of your e-mail.
- If found in your e-mail, you will need to complete the survey first to claim the card. The card will not be automatically generated.
- If not found, search your spam/junk folder.
- If it is after July 30th and the email has not arrived, please email email@example.com with your first and last name as registered and indicate you have completed the MAC CPR course. Often the system is case sensitive, and some schools firewall blocks the AHA emails.
Thank you for allowing us to guide you in the safety and wellness of your athletes.
Kira Berch, MS, LAT, ATC, OTC
Athletic Trainer / Teacher
The 2022 Multi-Sports Clinic will be held July 12-15, 2022 at the Sheraton Refuge Hotel in Flowood, MS.