IT'S TIME TO NOMINATE FOOTBALL ALL-STARS!
The 2018 Bernard Blackwell North/South All-Star Football Game is scheduled for 11:30 AM on Saturday, December 8 in Gulfport, MS.
The 2018 Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Football Game will be played in Montgomery, AL on Monday, December 17 at 6:30 PM.
FOR COACHES ONLY:
Click the tabs to the right to electronically submit your Player Nomination forms. Please be sure to review the guidelines prior to submitting your nominations to ensure that your player is eligible.
- All-Star Football Nominations must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, September 19.
- Football All-Stars will be announced at the annual All-Star Football Press Conference on Wednesday, October 3 at 10:00 AM.
- Team Meetings will be held Sunday, October 7 at 1:00 PM.
- BBC North Team: Grenada High School
- BBC South Team: Petal High School
- MS/AL Team: HealthPlex Performance Center (Madison, MS)
- All-Star Player Participation Forms must be submitted by Wednesday, October 10.
- BBC North/South All-Star Football ads must be received in our office by Wednesday, October 17.
- North/South Football All-Stars will report to practice on Wednesday, December 5.
- The Bernard Blackwell Classic North/South All-Star Football Banquet will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday, December 7 at the Lyman Community Center (13742 US 49, Gulfport, MS 39503).
- The 2018 Bernard Blackwell North/South All-Star Football Game is scheduled for Saturday, December 8 in Gulfport, MS (Gulfport High School’s Milner Stadium, 1403 38th Ave., Gulfport, MS).
- Mississippi/Alabama Football All-Stars will report to practice on Wednesday, December 12.
- The Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Football Classic Banquet will be held on Sunday, December 16 in Montgomery, AL.
- The 2018 Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Football Game will be played in Montgomery, AL on Monday, December 17 at Cramton Bowl.