2020 FOOTBALL ALL-STARS HAVE BEEN SELECTED!
- All-Star Football Nominations must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, September 23.
- Football All-Stars will be selected on Wednesday, October 7. There will be no press conference this year.
- Team Meetings will be held Sunday, October 11 at 1:00 PM.
- BBC North Team: Oxford High School
- BBC South Team: Bay Springs High School
- MS/AL Team: HealthPlex Performance Center (Madison, MS)
- All-Star Player Participation Forms & Physical must be submitted by Wednesday, October 14.
- BBC North/South All-Star Football ads must be received in our office by Wednesday, October 21.
- Mississippi/Alabama Football All-Stars will report to practice on Tuesday, December 8.
- The 2020 Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Football Game will be played in Montgomery, AL at 12 Noon on Saturday, December 12 at Cramton Bowl in Montgomery, AL.
- North/South Football All-Stars will report to practice on Wednesday, December 16. Times & locations to be determined.
- The 2020 Bernard Blackwell North/South All-Star Football Game is scheduled for 1:30 PM on Saturday, December 19 at Bulldog Stadium (Brandon High School - 3090 Highway 18, Brandon, MS).
FOR ALL-STARS ONLY:
Click the tabs to the right to electronically submit your Player Participation forms and to download your Reporting Instruction Packet; BBC All-Stars will need to download the Ad Sales Packet additionally. Be sure to review the dates below for meeting times and deadlines.
North/South Football All-Stars will report to practice on Wednesday, December 16.
- Pick up locations & times were discussed at the team meetings.
- 10:00 AM- Mississippi College (A.E. Wood Coliseum parking lot located on Highway 80 between Springridge Road & Clinton-Raymond Road.
- 11:30 AM- Collins (Covington Plaza parking lot on Highway 49)
- 12:00 NOON- Hattiesburg (Stuckey's parking lot on Highway 49/I-59)
- 2:00 PM- Gulfport (Air National Guard Base, 4715 Hewes Ave.)
- The 2020 Bernard Blackwell North/South All-Star Football Game is scheduled for Saturday, December 19 in Gulfport, MS (Gulfport High School’s Milner Stadium, 1403 38th Ave., Gulfport, MS).