2018 FOOTBALL ALL-STARS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!
FOR ALL-STARS ONLY:
Click the tabs to the right to electronically submit your Player Participation forms and to download your Reporting Instruction Packet; BBC All-Stars will need to download the Ad Sales Packet additionally. Be sure to review the dates below for meeting times and deadlines.
- All-Star Football Nominations must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, September 19.
- Football All-Stars will be announced at the annual All-Star Football Press Conference on Wednesday, October 3 at 10:00 AM.
- Team Meetings will be held Sunday, October 7 at 1:00 PM.
- BBC North Team: Grenada High School
- BBC South Team: Petal High School
- MS/AL Team: HealthPlex Performance Center (Madison, MS)
- All-Star Player Participation Forms must be submitted by Wednesday, October 10.
- BBC North/South All-Star Football ads must be received in our office by Wednesday, October 17.
- North/South Football All-Stars will report to practice on Wednesday, December 5.
- The Bernard Blackwell Classic North/South All-Star Football Banquet will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday, December 7 at the Lyman Community Center (13742 US 49, Gulfport, MS 39503).
- The 2018 Bernard Blackwell North/South All-Star Football Game is scheduled for Saturday, December 8 in Gulfport, MS (Gulfport High School’s Milner Stadium, 1403 38th Ave., Gulfport, MS).
- Mississippi/Alabama Football All-Stars will report to practice on Wednesday, December 12.
- The Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Football Classic Banquet will be held on Sunday, December 16 in Montgomery, AL.
- The 2018 Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Football Game will be played in Montgomery, AL on Monday, December 17 at Cramton Bowl.