FOR MISSISSIPPI/ALABAMA BASKETBALL ALL-STARS ONLY:
Click the tabs to the right to submit your All-Star Player Participation Forms and to download your Reporting Instruction Packet. Please be sure to review the dates below for meeting times and deadlines.
The 2024 Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Basketball Games will be played Saturday, March 9, 2024 at the A.E. Wood Coliseum on the campus of Mississippi College in Clinton, MS.
Admission will be $10; MAC Cards will be accepted.
- Coaching Record Update Forms must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, September 27.
- All-Star Basketball Coaches will be selected on Thursday, October 5.
- All-Star Basketball Player Nomination Forms must be electronically submitted by Wednesday, December 6, 2023. Please be sure to select the appropriate form!
- The Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Basketball Games are for Senior players only.
- The Mississippi Sports Medicine North/South All-Star Basketball Games are for Junior players only.
- Basketball All-Stars will be selected Monday, January 8, 2024.
- All-Star Basketball Player Participation Forms must be submitted by Wednesday, January 16.
- MS/AL Basketball All-Star Ad Sales must be received in our office by Wednesday, February 7.
- Mississippi/Alabama Basketball All-Stars will report at 2 PM on Thursday, March 7. Reporting Instructions are listed on our website under All-Star Player Information; be sure to download them.
- The 2024 Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Basketball Games will be played Saturday, March 11, 2024 at A.E. Wood Coliseum on the campus of Mississippi College in Clinton, MS. The Coliseum parking lot is located on Highway 80 between Springridge Road (I-20 Exit 36) and Clinton-Raymond Road (I-20 Exit 35). Admission will be $10 (good for both games); MAC Cards will be accepted. The 2024 MS/AL All-Star Basketball Games will be livestreamed through MAC Network, Roku, AppleTV, YouTube & Firestick.
- Girls' Game: 12:00 PM
- Boys' Game: 2:00 PM
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.