FOR COACHES ONLY:
Click here to submit your All-Star Tennis Nominations. Check with your players for conflicts with this date prior to nominating. Be sure to review the guidelines before submitting nominations to ensure that your players are in fact eligible.
UPDATE: The new date for the 2020 All-Star Tennis Tournament has been set: Thursday, July 16. If the 2020 Multi-Sports Clinic is cancelled, the All-Star Tournament will be cancelled as well. The player nomination deadline has been extended through Friday, May 29.
Deadline: Tuesday, April 20
Player Selection: Sunday, April 26
Important Note: Coaches must be a current member of the M.A.C. to be eligible for consideration to coach in an All-Star game, and for their player(s) to be eligible for consideration to participate in an All-Star game. If you are not a current member, please click here to complete your membership online & pay with a credit or debit card; or click here to download and print out the 2019-2020 Membership Application form, then return the completed form to us with your payment.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
MISSISSIPPI ASSOCIATION OF COACHES
P: 601-924-3020 F: 601-924-3050
Guidelines for All-Star Tennis Tournament
I. Selection of Coaches:
- Must have been a member of the M.A.C.
- Must have been a head coach in a MHSAA school.
- Must abide by the M.A.C. Code of Ethics.
- Must fulfill all commitments specified by M.A.C.
II. Selection of Players:
- Must be seniors graduating with their class and in good standing with the MHSAA.
- Must be nominated by his/her own head coach (who must be an active M.A.C. member).
- Must respond to all dated material by the date requested.
- Female players must not be pregnant.
- Must exhibit positive attitude to those in charge at all times.
- No jewelry during practices or games.
- Failure to comply with any of these guidelines will result in dismissal from team.