FOR COACHES ONLY:
Click here to submit your All-Star Tennis Nominations. Check with your players for conflicts with this date prior to nominating. Be sure to review the guidelines before submitting nominations to ensure that your players are in fact eligible.
Deadline: Tuesday, April 16
Player Selection: Monday, April 22
Important Note: Coaches must be a current member of the M.A.C. to be eligible for consideration to coach in an All-Star game, and for their player(s) to be eligible for consideration to participate in an All-Star game. If you are not a current member, please click here to complete your membership online & pay with a credit or debit card.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
MISSISSIPPI ASSOCIATION OF COACHES
P: 601-924-3020 F: 601-924-3050
Guidelines for All-Star Tennis Tournament
I. Selection of Coaches:
- Must have been a member of the M.A.C.
- Must have been a head coach in a MHSAA school.
- Must abide by the M.A.C. Code of Ethics.
- Must fulfill all commitments specified by M.A.C.
II. Selection of Players:
- Must be seniors graduating with their class and in good standing with the MHSAA.
- Must be nominated by his/her own head coach (who must be an active M.A.C. member).
- Must respond to all dated material by the date requested.
- Female players must not be pregnant.
- Must exhibit positive attitude to those in charge at all times.
- No jewelry during practices or games.
- Failure to comply with any of these guidelines will result in dismissal from team.