FOR COACHES ONLY:
CLICK HERE to electronically submit your All-Star Soccer Player Nominations.
Deadline: Thursday, November 16. All-Stars will be announced on Thursday, November 30.
The Baptist Rehab Services All-Star Soccer Games will be played on Saturday, February 17, 2018. Players report on Game Day.
- Soccer Coaching Record Update Forms must be received by Wednesday, October 25. You must submit this form if you like to be considered for All-Star Coach.
- All-Star Soccer Coaches will be selected on Wednesday, November 1.
- All-Star Soccer Player Nomination Forms must be electronically submitted by Thursday, November 16.
- All-Star Soccer Players will be selected Thursday, November 30.
- All-Star Player Participation Forms need to be submitted electronically by Monday, December 11. A copy of your school physical will need to be faxed to our office by this date also (Fax: 601-924-3050. Your Coach can help you with this).
- Ads must be received by Thursday, January 4, 2018.
- All-Stars will report on Game Day: Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 9:30 AM to Arrow Field (Clinton High School - 401 Arrow Drive) in Clinton, MS. Reporting Instructions will be available 2 weeks prior to game day; be sure to check the website at that time to download them.
- The 2018 Baptist Rehab Services All-Star Soccer Games will be played Saturday, February 17, 2018 at Arrow Field (Clinton High School - 401 Arrow Drive, Clinton, MS).
- Girls' Game: 12:30 PM
- Boys' Game: 2:30 PM
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
MISSISSIPPI ASSOCIATION OF COACHES
P: 601-924-3020 F: 601-924-3050